Welcome to an Award Winning
Chalid Industrial Recruitment specialises in providing Permanent, temporary and contract staff across a variety of Industrial and Commercial sectors. Based in Royston, Hertfordshire we cover Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Essex and London.
Our expert consultants are able to provide a specialist service though the recruitment process, whether you are a client looking for your next hire of a candidate looking for your next move in your career, Our specialist consultants are trained to give advice and support you in your recruitment needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upon the submission of a signed timesheet, which you are responsible for, payment is a week in hand, with weekly pay thereafter. Actual payment is made on Friday morning.
Chalid Construction will pay you though a variety of options. CIS / LTD Company / PAYE / Umbrella though our FCSA Approved Payroll Company Numbermill.
You can either request that direct from Chalid Construction on 01763 249777 or contact Numbermill on 01923 604121.
We will send them to you via post, or email and most sites that we send you too will have a Chalid Timesheet for you.
This is entirely up to you. Public Transport or own transport. You will need to arrive at least 10 minutes before you’re due to start. (NB: some sites do not have on site parking and you’re responsible for any parking costs)
ID – Passport, Full Birth Certificate, Residence Permit. Proof of Address, National Insurance, relevant qualifications for the specific role, Bank Details.
Yes we can and we offer an incentivised scheme (refer a friend). Please speak to someone in the Chalid Talent Office.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your start time with all the relevant PPE & tickets required for this position.
- Communicate if you’re running late, sick or cannot get into work.
- Speak to the office. We want to hear how you’re getting on, good or bad? Let us know if you want to leave the role, we can look for something more suitable.
- Keep your ears to the ground and let us know if you think the Site Manager or Subbies need some extra hands on deck. Let us know if you want to leave the role, we can look for something more suitable.
- Take responsibility. Clients want reliable, conscientious and hardworking candidates and opportunities are endless.
- Download the Chalid Construction App.